Landscape Lighting Design
Regardless of the season or setting there is always hidden beauty waiting to be discovered in your, Leesburg & Northern VA and surrounding area, landscape. The evening hours alone present you with countless opportunities to uncover the visually stunning secrets harbored by your very own home and property. A professional landscape lighting design can customize the outdoor evening appearance of your home to reflect your individual taste and style. By using landscape lighting you can direct attention toward your favorite landscape features. Landscape lighting will extend the usable hours of your property. This means you can sit back, relax and enjoy the outdoor living areas of your home whenever you wish, day or night.
Why Landscape Lighting?
Ensure safe foot travel along your pathways throughout your landscape and protect your home from the threat of would-be prowlers with Landscape Lighting. Our lighting systems will ease your liability concerns and create a safer home environment for your family and friends to enjoy. Landscape lighting equipment is designed to blend seamlessly with the surrounding environment. This allows you to add function and romance to all of your evenings with a lighting system engineered to compliment, but not compete, with your Loudoun & Fairfax County, VA area landscape.
Why Install Low Voltage Landscape Lighting?
- Security. High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low-voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination. Increase the safety, security, and value of your property.
- Safety. Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entranceways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around the property.
- Usability. Illuminating the private areas of the property allows the evening enjoyment of decks, patios, and recreational spaces. Continue outdoor living activities like dining or entertaining long after night falls.
- Beauty. Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape design and its structures. Our lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, but they also create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Economy. Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 of the electricity compared to high voltage systems and is far less expensive to install.
No home is complete without Landscape Lighting. Take advantage of this opportunity to see the beauty you’ve been missing in your landscape. This is your chance to simultaneously enhance the safety, security, value, and visual appeal of your home with warranty-protected, professionally engineered, premium quality landscape lighting.